Objective: Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the features and benefits of KEMP’s Hardware / Virtual and GEO Global Multi-Site LoadMaster solutions.
- Learn how to configure the LoadMaster System via the user interface (GUI) and how to access the CLI.
- Configure and deploy the LoadMasters & Templates during the hands on lab session.
- Considerations for sizing the LoadMaster in customer engagements.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and identify any potential problems that might occur when deploying the products.
Who its aimed at: KEMP Certified Engineer Bootcamp is targeted specifically at Network Engineers, KEMP resellers / partners who are involved in the design, deployment, or administration/technical support of LoadMaster appliances and software.
- Certification as a CCNA or the equivalent internet working knowledge extremely helpful (routing protocols, TCP/IP, network design, and troubleshooting).
Note: All equipment will be provided as part of the training programme.
Download the Brochure
All courses take place at the Systech office in Brough.
20/10/2015 (Spaces Available)
How to Book
To book your place in the course contact us by telephone or email or using the form below:
Tel: 0845 5578351